We will assign a 10 digit phone number once you sign up. You will then contact your carrier for the phone you're wanting to connect and let them know that you need to forward your existing number to your 10 digit VoiceNation number.
Articles in this section
- Do I have to sign a contract?
- Once calls are transferred, am I still being billed?
- How am I billed?
- Can I advertise the local or toll free number VoiceNation gives me?
- Does VoiceNation offer 24x7 live answering?
- Do you offer service in Spanish?
- How can I track my usage?
- Can I adjust my billing plan?
- Can you transfer calls to my cell phone or home phone?
- How do I connect my phone to my live answering service?