If your account requires us to transfer a caller through to your phone, we only bill you for the time we are working to connect your with your callers. Once we successfully patch them through to you, you are no longer being billed for the operator call handling time. You can talk as long as you want on that call with no charges from VoiceNation. VoiceNation does incur long distance fees on this patched call, but we choose not to bill those minutes to our clients to keep things simple and provides a savings to our clients. This is what we mean by "no patching fees" that many other answering services charge for.
Articles in this section
- Do I have to sign a contract?
- Once calls are transferred, am I still being billed?
- How am I billed?
- Can I advertise the local or toll free number VoiceNation gives me?
- Does VoiceNation offer 24x7 live answering?
- Do you offer service in Spanish?
- How can I track my usage?
- Can I adjust my billing plan?
- Can you transfer calls to my cell phone or home phone?
- How do I connect my phone to my live answering service?